Unfortunately, the online application is now over.
on the occasion of Auto e Moto d'Epoca 2019, PRESS PASSES will be issued ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY through ONLINE ACCREDITATION REQUESTS.
The online accreditation procedure is open until 18th October 2019. If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, then the PDF version of your PRESS PASS. Print it to directly access the event (one daily pass for the duration of the Fair). The pass does not include parking rights. We'd like to remind you that media passes are provided only for media-related purposes. A journalist membership card is not sufficient to obtain a pass. Our press office will assess the following:
- For industry journalists, photographers and reporters: membership cards and information about the media company they represent
- For industry freelance journalists and collaborators: the letter of the media outlet confirming the appointment of the freelancer to report on/publish articles (including online websites) on the Auto e Moto d'Epoca Fair.
- For industry social media and blogs: passes will not be issued for private use and will be issued to those with a consolidated position and reputation
- For press, PR and communications offices: compatibility with the car and motor industry
- For freelance journalists and collaborators of different industries: letter from the media outlet appointing the freelancer to report and/or publish articles of the Auto e Moto d'Epoca Fair
- For television and radio: the press pass will be given both to journalists and entourages for reporting purposes.
The press office will assess the online accreditation requests and reserves the right to request further evidence of the journalistic purposes of the accreditation, also based on PASSES granted during the previous two editions of the event and previously-written newspaper articles.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in Padua!