THE BIGGEST VINTAGE CAR MARKET IN EUROPE WHERE CULTURE, PASSION, TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN COME TOGETHER
Auto e Moto d’Epoca in Padua is the biggest vintage car and spare parts market in Europe, and has been the biggest international event for motoring enthusiasts and for fans of the wider culture tied to the automotive field for years. At Auto e Moto d’Epoca, collectors and aficionados can choose between more than 4,000 cars put up for sale by the main car manufacturers, and find original spare parts and automobilia of all prices and makes. Moreover, the history and culture of engines live at Auto e Moto d’Epoca: visitors to the Show delve into the past while touching the present and the future of the car world. For this reason, too, Auto e Moto d'Epoca is an intergenerational event that can excite everyone - men, women, young people, fans or anyone who is simply curious. An event that leaves you with beauty, dreams and creativity.
- 1 4 15 Car Manufacturers, Clubs, Teams, Registers, Trade press, Event organisers
- 2 Bonhams Auction
- 3 ACI Automobile Club Italia
- 5 14 Car dealers and restorers, trade press
- 5B 6 11 Car Dealers and Restorers
- 7 Car spare parts - automobilia
- 8 Car and motorbike spare parts, models
- Gallery 78 Automotive - Trade press
- Area C Classic Square Car dealers - Accessories
- N Private Owners selling cars and motorbikes
- Outdoor Areas Car Dealers and Restorers - Accessories
THE SHOW IN NUMBERS
EXHIBITION SURFACE AREA (M2)
OVER THIRTY YEARS OF VINTAGE CARS AND MOTORBIKES
The Padua Show was created thirty years ago as a vintage car market.
Initially exclusively dedicated to collectors, it later developed becoming an event able to capture the attention of car manufacturers who have over time been successful in transforming their history into unique and distinctive value.
Recognised as one of the most important events on the international scene,
Auto e Moto d'Epoca remains the biggest heritage market in Europe, with a growing number of exhibitors, cars on sale and visitors.
OF THE CLASSIC